Welcome to Agar Malwa Tourism.
Agar Malwa is the 51st district and a municipality in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India, formed in 2013 by excluding a part of Shajapur District. It is situated along the Indore—Kota SH-27 highway.
It is having lots of tourist places. Among all, some of them are –
- Baijnath Mahadev temple, Agar
- Bagulamukhi Mata temple, Nalkheda
- Motisagar Pond, Agar
- Kewada Swami Bhairavnath Temple, Agar
- Someshwar Mahadev Mandir, Agar
- Maa Tulja Bhavani Gufa Varda, Agar
- Balajee Piplya Kheda
- Manshapoorn Ganpati Chipiya Gaushala, Agar
All tourist places are withing 75 km periphery of district headquarter.